As an Audience Marketplace partner you will be given access to the Audience Manager user interface. You will need this access to complete several of the tasks needed to offer your data within the Marketplace.
- Membership in Adobe Exchange Program
- Sandbox account provisioned - see Adobe Exchange: Sandbox provisioning...
- Signed Audience Manager Seller agreement
Once you have fullfilled the prerequisites, submit the Marketplace Integration Enablement Form.
After the integration request form has been submitted, you will receive user credentials for one or more administrative users. The username will be delivered to you in email -- with the temporary password arriving in a separate email. You will be directed to change your password when you first sign in.
The sign in URL is here. Your username will almost always be your email address unless you are instructed otherwise.
You will also receive login credentials for the Adobe Marketing Cloud. In the future, you may be prompted to log into Audience Manager using your Adobe Marketing Cloud credentails.
Creating New Users
Your initial adminstrative user will have privileges to create new users. This should be done if you have more people in your organization that need access to the Audience Manager UI.
See the documentation for Creating New Users.
You may need to create new users using the Adobe Marketing Cloud Administration UI.
Note: plan to create a Distribution List or a group email address which will receive notifications regarding requests for more information regarding your Data Feed in Marketplace. Create a user using this email so that you can include it as a "contact" while creating your Data Feeds. More information on this in Step 8 - Create your Audience Marketplace Feed
Your AAM account is tailored to your needs as a Marketplace partner. You will have access to the following UI features:
- Dashboard - a quick view of how well your data is flowing into the AAM platform; see Reporting Dashboard
- Analytics - provides a deeper level of insight into how well your data is flowing into the AAM platform
- General Reports - see the unique counts for each of your AAM Traits; see General Reports
- Trend Reports - see the unique counts for each of your AAM Traits trended over time; see Trend Report
- Onboarding Status - see how well your data files are being processed by the AAM platform; see Onboarding Status Report
- Manage Data - manage important data objects for your integration, such as Data Sources and Traits
- Data Sources - allows you to manage your Data Sources, which are data container objects in AAM
- Traits - allows you to manage your Traits and Trait folders which represent your Segment taxonomy that you'll be selling in the Marketplace
- Audience Marketplace - create and manage your Marketplace Feeds
- My Shared Data - view, create and modify your Feeds; view and manage the subscriptions from buyers and requests from potential buyers
- Receivables - generate a billing report showing details about the subscriptions to your Feeds
- More information about the Audience Marketplace features can be found here
- Tools - this area is not currently applicable for a Marketplace partner
- Administration - manage Users, Groups and Limits
- Users - you can create additional users for your organization
- Groups - you can manage user permissions by putting them into user Groups
- Limits - view a report on how your usage compares to system limiations. The most notable for a Marketplace partner is staying within the limits for allowed Traits
Have a Question?Ask at the Forums