An Innovate partnership is a fundamental access point for the Adobe Exchange partner program.
It allows partners to gain access to valuable resources that can be used to address current customer needs and grow their business through partnership with Adobe. The Innovate benefits outlined below are broken into Technology, Marketing, and Ecosystem Exposure, which Innovate partners can take advantage of on a self-service basis.
Innovate Partner Level Benefits
- Sandbox access
- An Adobe Exchange listing searchable in the App Marketplace
- Self-service access to product integration documentation Partner Forum support (no dedicated technical support)
- Use of Adobe trademarks including program level
- Exchange listing support via request form
- Annual fee: $10,000
- New partners are allowed to take advantage of all Innovate benefits free of charge for the first six months. This allows partners to assess the value of partnering and to create an integration with Adobe. At six (6) months, payment must be made to ensure that the Innovate partnership will remain active for the following six (6) months; a total of twelve (12) months or the first year of partnership.
- Subsequent renewal terms will be one (1) year from the initial sign-up date, with Annual fees due at the renewal date.
- The partner may be required to execute new or additional terms upon making payment at six months in order to continue receiving Innovate partner benefits.
If no payment is made 6 months after the initial sign-up date, you will be removed from the Innovate program and all Innovate benefits will be revoked.
Innovate Benefits Overview
Product integrations are the cornerstone of every Adobe Exchange partnership. As a part of the Adobe Ecosystem you will have access to tools that will enable you to deliver on rising customer expectations.
As with any product, you’ll need a plan in place to amplify your partnership with Adobe and the product integrations you offer.
Adobe Exchange membership leverages a tiered approach to facilitate Adobe support for integration work, co-marketing activities, and joint go-to-market initiatives. Innovate benefits include:
- Partner Badging (with opportunities for featured placement)
- Partner Directory Listing
- Adobe Event Participation
Here are examples of go to market activities that we are executing with our Accelerate and Premier partners. Please contact the Adobe Exchange team if you are interested in leveraging benefits at higher tiers!
At Adobe we believe it takes a village to deliver exceptional customer experiences and our partners are no exception. As part of the Adobe Exchange program you’ll be able to promote our partnership to the broader Ecosystem through the use of pre-approved assets and guidelines.
As an active party leveraging the Innovate benefits, you will be allowed to:
- Reference your company as an Adobe partner
- Use Adobe trademarks in compliance with our trademark guidelines
- Use approved program badges and marks during your active contract year
- Adobe will also publish a directory of active Partners under the Adobe Exchange digital properties.